Bespoke Hand Drawn Tile – Framed Wall Art – 4 sizes
- The Small Square tile with up to 30 characters and a drawing is 12cm x 12cm and in a wooden frame measuring 26cm x 26cm – €145
- The Small Rectangle tile with up to 30 characters and a drawing is 10cm x 15cm and in a wooden frame measuring 21cm x 29cm – €150
- The Medium Square tile with up to 40 characters and a drawing is approx 18cm x 18cm and in a wooden frame measuring 33cm x 33cm – €230
- The Large Square tile with up to 50 characters and a drawing is approx 25cm x 25m and in a wooden frame measuring 40cm x 40cm – €300
If you would like something a little simpler and more modestly priced check out the Personalised Inspirational Quote Framed Tile
Steps & Terms
“I want to make sure I create a special piece for you, the idea behind these pieces is a very pared back stylised image with text, think less is more. The more freedom you give me, the better I will be able to do this.”.
- You provide the initial concept, which can be just an occasion, it can be a line from a song, poem or quote or it could be an idea for the image and any colours you think will suit.
- I will create a rough sketch in pencil of the idea for your approval and you can make changes at this point. If changes are requested you will get another opportunity to approve. If we need to make further changes then a further design fee may be charged.
- Once the design drawing is approved the making, firing and mounting of the piece should take 3-4 weeks. The piece can then be packed for postal delivery or collection.
I recommend names, dates, and messages be handwritten on the back of the frame rather than incorporated into the design of the tile. I can add this for you if it is being sent directly to the recipient.
How to order
- Write chosen text, colour & image ideas to the box above. Check the character count for your selected size.
- Add the Hand Drawn Tile to the basket
- Add the date you required the piece to the comments section (3-6 weeks lead time)
- If you wish to have text handwritten on the back please also include this in the comments section and any note to accompany the delivery note.
- I will email you to confirm your initial idea before commencing the design drawing.
Custom made pieces take from 3 to 6 weeks due to the processes involved in producing ceramics. I am always happy to work to your deadlines if they are achievable. I will contact you if any changes or amendments are required with your text or if we don’t think we can make it to your date.
Postage for deliveries is calculated at the checkout by weight using a system to calculate the best value for your destination. Tracked postage is free to Ireland for all orders over €100.
In certain countries outside of Europe, further charges for customs and duties may be added at the time of delivery: this is on a country-by-country, individual basis and will be charged by your local Customs office. Sarah McKenna Ceramics is not responsible for any importation charges or government fees that may be applied.
All the items in this shop are in stock. I aim to dispatch goods within four working days; delivery should take 3-4 days. On rare occasions, your ordered product may not be available, If your ordered product is not available, I will contact you with an expected delivery date, or a full refund will be offered.
Backorders or Custom made pieces take 3 to 6 weeks due to the processes involved in producing ceramics. If you need an item by a certain date, please get in touch with me to discuss the time scale, as I am always happy to work to your deadlines if they are achievable.
All pieces are packed using high-quality eco-paper bubble wrap, tissue and cardboard, and most items are double-boxed for safe transit. The larger pieces are packed into Sarah McKenna Ceramics branded gift boxes ready for presentation.
Payment can be made with your credit card using Stripe. This payment method is a safe, secure and easy way to buy online.
I do my utmost to ensure your product reaches you in perfect condition; however, in the event of a piece being broken or damaged, please notify me within four days so that it may be reported to the courier. Please photograph the damage and email it to me. Work that is broken in transit will be replaced immediately at no cost to the customer. In the event of custom-made pieces, a full refund will be given.
Refunds and Exchanges
If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, please email me within 14 days of receipt.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the original packaging, unused and in the same condition that you received it and accompanied by a receipt or proof of purchase.
Items bought on sale are not eligible for a refund.
There are certain situations where refunds are not granted. If the item is returned with obvious signs of use, Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
The buyer is responsible for the safe return of work and return delivery costs. I do not accept returns of custom-made/ bespoke orders.
I would like you to LOVE your purchase, so please get in touch with me if you would like more information or more images before purchasing.