My pottery & homewares have layers of messages created using patterns, colour and text which subtly say little things people want to tell each other without having to say them out loud!
The patterns and colours knead memories and emotions into contemporary functional forms. Our nostalgia is transformed into an everyday object – a special gift, cherished today and lovingly preserved as an heirloom.
My pieces last the test of time and as we are becoming more conscious of the provenance of the objects in our homes actively aim to combat wastefulness.
Handmade with consideration for materials and for the environment around us in my 250-year-old studio space in Dundalk, Ireland
A message made from earth and designed to last.
View the Current Wholesale Catalogue
“Our customers love the colour and design, they often see the subtle colours and simple design at first glance but are then blown away by the detail when looking up close. The clever use of words seems to really resonate with everyone.”
Garrett & Sarah, Carlingford Design House
“Our customers were excited by the individuality and personal elements. They are delighted to hear that all of your pieces are handmade.”
Claire, Meadows & Byrne, Ireland
3 Simple Ways To Order
- Complete the Online Order Form
- Download the price list/order form, complete and pop it in the post to Sarah McKenna, Bridge Street Studios, Dundalk, Co Louth, Ireland.
- Pick up the phone and call me on +353 42 9351712 or +353 86 3499195
Printable Price List & Order Form
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum order €250, carriage paid for orders over €500 in Ireland.
- Payment—First orders: pro forma payment. Subsequent orders: 30 days net on application.
- If any goods arrive in a damaged /defective condition or you feel your order is incorrect in any way you must notify us within 7 days by email, telephone or post.
- Orders can take from 3 to 6 weeks to deliver due to the processes involved in producing ceramics. If you need your order by a certain date, please do get in touch with me to discuss timescales as I am always happy to work to your deadlines if they are achievable.